Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Playing Outside!

Playing soccer with daddy!



Look at me strut! Kenzie with her stylish sunglasses. Trying to keep the glasses on them is a challenge since they don't like things on their face, however for a few seconds she kept them on. She has a huge personality and it is so much fun watching her just let it shine!



Cuddles and loves playing outside! Two of the best looking males around! I know I am bias!



Jaris sitting on the grass with his legs crossed. So adorable!!!!! He is such a cute little boy, and I love him so very much!


The three loves of my life! I am so blessed to have them in my life. So much has changed from a few years ago. I looked over at Jeral this afternoon and said to him, "Can you believe that this is our life?"


Today has been a glorious day outside, so we took the kids out and played for over 2 hours! So much fun, and the kids finally got over their fear of the grass. We figured they did not like the texture of the grass because it felt weird so we decided to take the blanket away and just make them play on the grass and it worked! Grass is fun now!






So we bought a new stroller on Friday. It is a BOB Revolution. I really wanted something that I could use for taking the kids on walks that had a divider between the two of them. The scrapping and fingers in the eyes were cause drama when we were walking. Therefore when we got my tax return I went out and bought the stroller I had originally wanted to get. I took it for a spin last night and it was so great. I even ran a bit. I am totally out of shape, however it was a start.



Speaking of getting back into shape as I was walking with Jaris and Kenzie I was thinking that the whole idea of loosing the 50 lbs I have gained and then another 30 lbs on top of that is a little daunting. It took me a year to drop 70 lbs before. A year just seems so long. However then I remembered something Jesus always said to me when I was still seeing Joy. "Just Chunk it!" Instead of focusing on the over all 80 lbs. Aim for 1lbs. Instead of thinking about a year, only think about today, and if I fall flat on my face and have a rough oh well that is where I am at for today. Now i will admit this is easier said than done. Oh well one moment at a time!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

:0)

Trev and Rebekah said...

Can I see a picture of the stroller.

Leanne I believe in you! You can do it just like you did before. I might look different as it's harder to carve out time for yourself but I believe you can do it!