Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I just wanted to take a moment to say Happy Mother's Day! Today is a day filled with great joy for many, like myself. Today is also a day filled with heartache for others who long to have a babe in their arms, some whose children are in heaven with Jesus, and for some who out of love placed their children in the arms of another.

Today I am thankful for my beautiful babes! I am forever grateful to the woman who placed her daughter in our arms, and I am thankful for technology making it possible to have our son! Two very different journeys have given me the great blessing in life and that is the blessing of being a mom!

Happy Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Chris is a geek said...

Happy Mother's Day Leanne!

Caroline said...

Chris is a geek is my hubby ;0)
~Caroline

Trev and Rebekah said...

Happy mother's Day my friend.