Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Friday, May 20, 2011

Love this boy so very much!


My amazing little girl deciding to be a bit Steve Erkleish!!! She refuses to wear the sunglasses with the lens in however she loves hamming it up with these ones on! Gotta love the booger hanging out her nose too!



Blossoms from one of our trees!



I am hoping we are finally over all the sickness that we had going on here for the last little while! I am done with being sick and with having sick kids! I have never seen so much snot. It has been crazy. However I love the cuddles I have been getting lately.


We had my mom out for a few days to help me get all the flower beds weeded and the flowers planted out front. I am liking how things are looking and look forward to adding things here and there over the next little while to add to the beauty of it all! I never thought I would be one who would get all excited about flowers and so on, however I guess having my own home and growing up a little has helped. Plus this year the babes are a whole year older and that makes life just a little bit easier!





No comments: