Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Blessings!

Well it is late and I am wide awake. My fault since I decided to have a mug of coffee to help get ride of my headache. I am going through Coke (the drink) withdrawal and instead of going out and buying some to drink I decided coffee would help. Well now I am buzzed and awake! Oh well that is life.

Today I was blessed to have a home filled with laughter. The laughter of my amazing kids!!!!! And as I was listening to them filling our home with noise I was thankful. It brought me back a day when after 9 days of hanging out with our God Daughters we their parents came back home, and wanted their girls back. That evening Jeral and I went out because we could not bare to be in a silent house without the many noises that they made. How we prayed for our house to become a home with kids running around creating messes and a bit of chaos, and now we have that! I am thankful and hope I never take for granted how much of a miracle both my babes are.

Besides that moment for me today was a great day. I took the kids on a walk, and after we got home it was time to play outside and have our snack out there. I was astonished that Kenzie loved the grapefruit. I thought it was sour, however ever she liked the taste. Jaris on the other hand wanted the dried cherries!!!!! And the best part of that was Jeral saw us and came to play with us. How privileged and lucky are we that in the middle of the day Jeral can stop working and spend time with us? Pretty dang special. I know not many have the kind of life style that their husbands are so involved in the caring of, and hands on parenting of their kids to the degree that farm life allows Jeral to with our kids, and for that I am grateful!

No comments: