Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Monday, May 23, 2011

May Long Weekend

My beautiful little niece Maddy!




Ahhh, this is the life! Playing outside with my Grandma, brother, and cousin!


My adorable and very handsome nephew!




Hmmm, looking all serious my son!






For some reason Kenzie does not like walking over the cracks on the side walk so she crawls over them. Man if I could read her mind and figure out her reasoning behind it. Still stinking cute though!






Getting slobbery kisses from auntie! Jaris loved follwing her around and was mr. personality with auntie around. Actually his personality has been coming out more and more and he is getting very social these days!




Jaris at my cousin's wedding. He and Jeral wore matching purple shirts! The looked very handsome together!






Posing all nicely for mommy! Man these two are handsome!





Throwing rocks at the Trestles! Seriosuly having Tyson there made my day. He was in awe of everything we saw from the height of the trestles to the little waterfall we stopped to take pictures at. Man somewhere along the line we loose the awe and wonder that we had as kids. It was nice to get that back for a little bit!




Being held by Daddy and walking along. This was one of Jeral's favorite pictures!






This was one of y favorite pictures. I love seeing her and just Jeral's hand. So blessed t be her mommy!




Chris (my bro-in-law) and his son Tyson having fun!





Well I hope everyone had a great long weekend! We sure did! First off my youngest cousin got married so that ade for a great weekend. We took the kids to the ceremony and then we went to the Kettle Valley Trestles with my sister and her family for a nice walk. Times like that are way more enjoyable with little kids. Everything is so amazing through their eyes! After our walk we headed out to Boston Pizza (it's kid friendly) for supper to celebrate my brother in laws 35 Birthday. All in all it was a good day.




My sister and her family actually spent ost of the weekend with us at our house. I will admit I was worried at first simply because well to put it nicely my bro-in-law and I sometimes struggle to get along. So a whole weekend could be challenging, however I am happy to say that we got along just fine and it was a great weekend!





So I am proud of myself! In previous post I have mentioned how I get overwhelmed with the astronomical amount of weight I desire to loose. Well I have been chuncking it and making my goals smaller, and the first goal I accomplished this past weekend. I was a little worried with all the visiting and eating we were going to be doing this weekend, however I still lost weight and in the process made one goal, and almost accomplished the second one! It has been a good day so far!



1 comment:

Caroline said...

Good for you for "just chunking it" and making your goals smaller. Congratulations on making your first goal! Yayhoo!