Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Pictures and Life

My baby boy and his stylish hair! I love putting gel in it and spiking it so he looks all cute. He is looking more and more like a little boy and not a baby anymore and some days I am sad about the baby days being gone, however I look forward to the toddler days!



Not sure how many of you had a horse like this when you were little? My sister and i sure did so I love watching my kids ride on this one the G & G Krahn found for them! I have a picture of me as a little girl sitting on a horse just like this in my pj's and house coat!

playing with a musical giraffe!


giving mommy an "I am not impressed, yet I sort of want to show off" face! I love the many expressions I get to watch my kids make with their faces.



My kids are growing up way to fast! I love watching them every day explore, finding the new in the old. I often wonder where all the curiosity and awe we had a little children disappeared to. I guess as we grow up life happens and we get more skeptical due to the reality that at times we get hurt, at times things do not turn out how we want. I really want to encourage my babes to stay curious for as long as they can.



As much as I am not a morning person. I must admit that I love our mornings as a family. Jeral stays home and we often are all in our PJ's or comfy clothes and we play. Sometimes we put on Play House Disney for the babes to watch. It all depends on the morning. Mostly the thing I love the most is that we are together as a family! On the mornings that are rushed because we need to get out the door I miss this time that we normally get and I know not having it affects me greatly because I tend to get grumpy then. A grumpy tired mama is not a good combination. I guess what I love the most about our mornings is that it is a time that we ALL get to connect with each others. I even started drinking coffee again in the mornings as we play with the kids, and Jeral and I talk.





What else is new these days? Hmmm, Jaris is walking behind his walking toy. I so love watching him do things like that. He is babbling more which is so nice. I am trying not to use the soother during the day for both kids. I love watching them play together. I know that they will have constant companions with being so close in age and yet I also know that there will be days they need space from each other too.




Kenzie is getting more and more vocal. She has figured out how to say Riley. Riley is Auntie Jodi's dog and kenzie absolutely adores him. It is so fun watching both kids personalities coming out! Kenzie also loves balls. Any time we go out and she sees a ball she wants it. What is it with balls and this developmental stage? Oh well gotta love it. The best gift for the moment is a ball!


Boths kids love the outdoors, however they do not like grass. I will have to figure something out so we can start spending more time outside playing without my back hurting from carrying both of them around. Well I think that is all for today as Jaris is napping and I now get to spend some great one on one time with Kenzie. Hmmm I have a feeling we will be throwing balls all over the toy room!!!!!















&

No comments: