Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Cleaning Out the Pantry!

Okay so today is another day to do some house wifey things! When Jeral and I got married his parents were living in the house with him, so upon our marriage they decided to move out! I am grateful for htat decision. I cannot imagine living with and sharing a house with anyone else but my husband. Anyways many things were left behind. I guess we all collect things and clutter as time moves on. I know I have collected a bunch of stuff since Jeral and I got married. So in an attempt to creat more space and sort out some stuff today I am tackling the Pantry. It is time to clean out what is not ours and box it up and put it in the sun room until Dad and Mom decide what they would like to do with it. Good thing we have a sun room for things like this. I think that I will systematically work through all the rooms and the closets until we have packed up everything that we do not need or want and then we will let Dad and Mom decide what to do with the stuff they left behind. I must admit I have never been one to like cleaning and yet right now I am feeling a sense of accomplishment as I begin to work through the house! If incase Dad and Mom are reading this blog I hope that you understand we are grateful for everything that you have done for us, and we promis not to throw anything away or give anything away until you have had a chance to look through things.

Well now my little break is over and it is time to get back to the pantry!

Have a great day!

Leanne

No comments: