Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Monday, September 3, 2007

Making Jam

OKay so I am offically a house wife. Actually I was a house wife once school ended. However with me not going back to school as a learning aid I figure that now is when I am offically a house wife. Therefore today I decided to cook jam for the first time ever! I had a bunch of frozen peaches that my inlaws gave to us, so I figured today is a great day to do house wifey things! This is all very new to me and I think I may have evn messed up the batch of peach jam the first time around. However if at first you don't succeed try, try, try, try, try, and try again! Actually I just threw in an extra package of certo, so we'll see if it works. I hope so, because then I might actually have toast in the morning if it means home made jam! Growing up as a kids my mom made the best strawberry and apricot jam ever. It was soooooo good! So I guess I have time to practice now and see if I can come close to the quality of my mom's jams.
I think this is the shortest post i have made yet!

No comments: