Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Blessed

Okay so I am not sure how else to describe how I feel today other than blessed. I got home last night from 2 nights and 3 days in Abbotsford. I am blessed to have many wonderful friends down in the lower mainland area. I was blessed to spend two nights with a friend who herself was at a different silent retreat while the one that was in my home went on.

More so I am blessed to have had God place in my life an amazing counsellor. I know that I have other friends who see her and they read my blog, so just know that we do have, or have had an amazing counsellor in her. She really cares about each one of us. I know I always leave feeling special. I used to be very surprised by that however after 2 years one would think I would be used to it by now. Not yet, one day though. So yes today is a day that I feel very blessed.

And besides all these other blessings, I am blessed to be married to Jeral and live the life that we live together. We have our tough spots as all marriages do, and yet I am blessed, we are blessed. When I came home Wednesday evening he was standing at the door waiting to open it and hug me as he said welcome home. I melted into his arms which was so nice. Funny thing is that we had argued big time the night before I left to go to Abbotsford, and yet that morning we made it a priority to resolve what we could and promised to seek out Jesus while we were apart. So yeah I am pretty dang blessed to have a husband like Jeral! And I know I am gushing, and it is all GOOD!

1 comment:

Trev and Rebekah said...

You are blessed. I can't wait to talk to you this weekend and hear what you are learning.
Love ya!