Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Little Yet Costly Accident

So once again I just want to say how amazing my husband is. I had a bot of an accident yesterday. I hit the metal pole of a fence and took out the front passenger end of the car. It is going to cost us about $2000 dollars to fix the car. I could tell that Jeral was disappointed however he has reminded me that the car is just a car and I am what is important. His response was amazing and still knowing I had disappointed him hurt me. I hate disappointing anyone, let alone the man I love, and I am so not used to someone responding out of love and compassion to me. I am truly blessed to have him in my life.

When Jeral saw me crying he hugged me and told me to look at a picture that I was recently sent, as picture of Jeral and I together and I was holding our friends baby boy. Jeral said that the picture represents our future, a future we are trusting Jesus for, and that is what is important. He is right, and I love how patient he is with me, and how he just wants what is best for us. I love my husband, just in case anyone ever wonders, it is not like I do not say it enough, however I will say it again, I love my husband!!!!!

2 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

What a great man you have there.
Glad you were kept safe in the accident.

Trev and Rebekah said...

I wrote a little something on my blog about the blanket. Thanks so much again!