Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Friday, November 28, 2008

They Make it Easier!

So I am once again not pregnant. Last night was hard, very hard there is no way around it. I cried and cried and cried once I realized that I had cycled again naturally. I know I am supposed to b happy that I cycled naturally and I am, yet that happiness is not strong enough to over take the pain in my heart over really wanting to be pregnant. I am not sure how I will make it through Christmas now. I know I will, there will be lots of tears though. Especially since the next time I cycle will be on Christmas Day. So either I will have the best Christmas present ever or my heart will be ripped in two again.


With that being said, I am so blessed. These little girls make everything all better. Yesterday (Thursday) they spent the day with Jeral and I. Man did we ever play hard, and laugh hard. I love these girls, and they make not having my own kids easier. Chloe and Sophia, Auntie Leanne loves you more than anyone in this world. Well okay I love Uncle Jeral more, however you girls are a close second. Thank you for brings so much joy to my life and bringing so much healing to my heart!

1 comment:

Trev and Rebekah said...

Again I am sorry for your pain. I am glad we talked today.
The girls are cute!
Thinking of you!