Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

An Opportunity To Think About

So I was asked by an old boss of mine this afternoon to think about becoming an online mentor for youth and young adults. I said I need to talk about this with Jeral, and to seek Jesus on this before I say a yes or a no. Man, the old Red (Leanne) would have jumped at this without even thinking. I guess I am starting to slow down and to think a little more before I jump, which is good.

I must admit that my heart is exicted about this. I have so missed being involved with youth, and I could do this from home. I could sit in my Pj's all day and sit at the computer to do this. So exciting and so good. So we will see. I still need to pray lots about this and make sure that this is a step blessed by Jesus, and if he just wants me to hold off for now then I will hold off. We'll see.

Well I am going to spend a nice relaxing night with my hubby watching a movie and sitting in front of the fire place. Oh I am falling asleep already, so bring on the relaxtion!

2 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

It's good that you pray about it but you would be very good at it.

Not sure if anything will be open on the 11th when you are here.

Trev and Rebekah said...

If it doesn't work out to meet I totally understand.
Leanne, God knew that you would be sharing all of this vulnerable information with Jeral at this time in your marriage. He's not going to abandon you two right now. He's going to walk with you through this and bring you out on the other side stronger than ever and more effective in your marriage and ministry because of it. Cling to Jesus in this time.