Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Amazing Husband and Father!

My husband truly is amazing. He has decided that it is important for his daughter to bond to him, so in the evenings he wants to take care of her and let me relax, get away (not that this mommy is ready to get away anytime soon), or have time to get things that I want to get done, done. Wow thank you Jeral! I sure do love you. Knowing that I will have time to shower in the evenings is great! I actually won't have to worry about being a stinky person, yeah for that! Anyways I love my hubby!

2 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

And I love you!
I was thinking of you today.

Anonymous said...

Leanne; Anika and I are coming to Kelowna in February...any chance we can meet your sweet baby girl?
Ashlea