Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Day of Shopping


She was sleeping so peacefully and mommy decided not to resist taking a picture of my precious daughter! I need to remember how precious she is when it is 1 am and she refuses to go to sleep except on my chest! Truth is I love cuddles!

Today I had to go to the hospital for my Gestational Diabetes Check up so Jeral and MacKenzie came with me, and we made a day of it shopping around in Vernon. I guess this was the test drive to see if we actually could get away on my birthday in a few days. MacKenzie did great! Also Please Mum had a sale and everything in the store was 50% off so we got her some very cute clothes! Jeral and I were commenting that now it seems all we do is spend money on MacKenzie, or on things to improve her life and our soon to be here son's life. Guess that is the way things will be for a while and we are totally okay with that!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

She is so beautiful! Girls are definitely dangerous for the bank account... there are just too many "way-too-cute-gotta-have-it" clothes out there!

Trev and Rebekah said...

Yeah for sales!