Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Two Times in One Day


So today was rather funny! Around noon I was cuddling skin to skin with my daughter. Note to self next time keep the diaper on. MacKenzie peed all over me and the love seat. Jeral and I got a good laugh out of it despite having pee all over me and all over the couch.

So now fast forward to around 3:30 pm. My friend was over taking pictures of our little miracle girl, and pictures of us as a family. Well during a few of the pictures our daughter was once again without a diaper, and about 5 minutes before I whispered to her "pee on daddy now!" Well Leanne be careful what you say because about 5 minutes later as I was holding MacKenzie she peed all over me again!!! Twice in one day you have got to be kidding. At least my friend was able to capture it all on her camera. This photo is coming out at MacKenzie's wedding when she is older!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey Leanne,
I am so excited for you, what an amazing little gift you have. I love how much you just treasure your daughter and love on her. She is so blessed to have you as her mom.
So I just started blogging and I am wonderinf how you got such a neat looking blog and how I would go about getting a neat looking one like yours? Just cuz I want to be kool like you too:)
Andrea

Cardinal's Cove said...

She's so cute Leanne!

Congrats to you and Geral!!!!

Much grace and peace (.... and sleep!!! lol) as you learn to raise her and still have one growing in you!

Ryan