Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Jaris and our Family!


I love his feet with the big bouncy ball in the background.


My boy! Just relaxing and sort of sleeping! He is one of the greatest gifts in the world as well as his sister!


Chilling in a basket with some stuffies and his Little Miracle Blanket. The Blanket was his "cousin" Josiah's blanket. Josiah was truly a miracle and now he is with Jesus, so Josiah's mommy gave me Josiah's blanket because Jaris is one of our two little Miracles, and when the time is right the blanket will go back to Marie for her next little miracle!


Still Chilling!


Tiny hands that have mommy wrapped around his little finger!


Handsome Feet! I love how cute little feet look and my son's are prefect!


There had to be a teddy bear picture and he looks so thoughtful here I think we have a philosopher on our hands - or really anything he wants to be. He could also be relaxed because we had just changed his diaper!

I love how we actually got one with his legs tucked under him. We tried this with Kenzie and she had a mind of her own.


Jeral and I laughed so hard when we saw this one. They both have a similar look on their faces as if to say we are not impressed about being placed in a basket of toys.


However then this happened! Kenzie smiled and laughed! Seriously her smiles and laughs make any hard day melt away! My children are the best part of everyday (as well as the hardest, yet the smiles make that all go away)!


Me and my boy! If I appear to be glowing that is because I am radiant with love for both my daughter and son!


Our Family! First family photo with the 4 of us!


We had to have one with us kissing, and I know for a fact Daddy was happy to actually have a moment to kiss! Funny story when I hold Kenzie and kiss Jeral, Kenzie looks at us and then grabs at my face and his face as if to say "hey I want in on this", so then we both kiss her on the cheek and she giggles. Gotta love that - at least we love that!



2 comments:

Rena said...

it's all wonderful. great photography!

Unknown said...

love the shots of the 4 of you. What a beautiful Miracle family you have.