Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Friday, May 21, 2010

Just some Pictures


Our Beautiful little Girl! Daddy decided one Sunday morning that it would be fun to put her in the Bumbo and let her play while he was reading the news paper outside and well who could pass up a picture of this cutie! She definitely suits the meaning of her name "Radiant Joyful One." She has a smile that can and does light up a whole room.


Daddy and Jaris both zonked out! My poor boys are both sick and Jaris is extra snuggly these days. Here is hoping Jeral and Jaris feel better soon. This cold thing hit Jeral and Jaris pretty hard.


Kenzie does this cute little lick of her lips and sucking noise when she sees us eating, and she is only 5 months. Actually she is five months today! So seeing as she like food so much or so she thinks - I thought this was a great picture of her trying to get to the food I was preparing for supper the other night.


Jaris taking a turn in the bumbo! Our little boy is pretty floppy still so I try to every day do things with him that will help to strengthen his neck muscles. The reality is he is a big boy and he has a big head so it may take a little while longer for him to hold his head up. He has started to smile every now and then and sometimes he coos. It is totally adorable to see him starting to do this. I have to remember that every child develops at his or her own pace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. My Kayla has the same hat as your girl. When I saw it I couldn't pass it up! We have a boy who has a big head too so I totally get it.