Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Daddy Is Here


This morning after we had Kenzie and Jaris fed I went up stairs to take a shower, and when I left both babies were content and happy to be where they were at, however after I had gotten ready that was another story. I came out of our room to hear Jaris screaming up a storm, an yet it did not last long because I also heard Jeral in a tender, calm, reassuring voice gently say - "It is okay, Daddy is here. You are going to be okay Daddy is here. I am here." Jaris calmed down pretty quickly as his Daddy held him. As I walked down the stairs I realized that is God with us so often - when we are freaking out, screaming /crying over something - if only we could take a second and listen we would hear God say - "It is okay, your Abba is here. You are going to be okay Abba is here. I am here."

I love how my little babes and my husband give me tangible reminders of what our Father God is like with us!





Here is actual proof that Jaris does coo every now and then!




And well I have to post something of Kenzie also so here she is playing with and holding her bottle. She is growing up rather quickly. Too quickly for mommy - she likes water downed apple juice now! Oiy what are we getting into?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this gave me goosebumps!! i knew you guys would be such great parents! a good reminder too!
renee

Trev and Rebekah said...

Love you

Rena said...

What a beautiful picture you have captured...