Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Friday, May 28, 2010

Kenzie Talking



Okay so I thought how fun would it be to video my girl playing with her bottle. We got some good shots of her actually picking the bottle up and putting it in her mouth, however when I actually had the camera right all she wanted to do is talk. Anyways this one is for both Grandma's, Grandpa, Auntie Lois, Auntie Marie, Auntie Joy, and anyone else who reads/stalks this blog!

2 comments:

Jo said...

Coming from a 'blog stalker' :-), I love your posts-wished we lived closer, so I could come and cuddle those beautiful babes. Thanks for letting me get to know you and your family better through your blog.
Blessings!

Jodie said...

I am a stalker too and love watching your kids grow, what a great idea for journalling.... makes me think I should do it too.