Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Friday, May 28, 2010

Pretty Little Girl in the Mirror


Okay so I had to take Kenzie into the washroom the other day so I put her in the Bumbo and gave her a toy to play with, however I did not need to give her a toy, she fell in love with herself in the mirror! Seriously I let her sit there for 15 minutes and she would not look at anything else even when I tried to get her attention. She knows she is one good looking little girl!

Just to make things clear I have no intention of stopping with the blog, I was just ranting a bit yesterday! The reality is that our blog is my journal of our family as we grow, and Caroline I totally agree that maybe we need to just get together since we do not live that far away! And Ashlea yes lets get together when you are out here in June! I love communicating this way :)

1 comment:

Caroline said...

:0)
When would be a good time and here or there? or a coffee shop? Just myself for the visit and then my children (ages 7 and 5 who loooovvve babies and I wouldn't want to overwhelm you at first). Just let me know ;0)