Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Thursday, February 11, 2010

32 Weeks and Pictures of MacKenzie

32 weeks wow! Jaris has been growing for 32 weeks inside my glorious tummy. How sweet is that, and while yes there are some days that I wish I was full term already, however I am still amazed that I have a little life growing inside of me - a little child with a soul. Wow God has entrusted Jeral and I with two little ones - MacKenzie and Jaris. Talk about a privilege - not a right, a privilege and a gift instead.

This morning before I came down stairs I took some time to just sit and listen to Jaris' heart beating. I still love having the doppler, however I have not used it in a few weeks because he moves around so much. Yet this morning for about 10 mintues I just sat an listened to my son's heart beating, and then I got to come down stairs to hear the cooing of my little girl. Talk about a great start to the morning, and bonus Jeral took MacKenzie until 11 am so mommy could sleep and take a nice relaxing bath and eat. Oh the glory of having a wonderful husband whose job lets him stay home more!

Below are some pictures of MacKenzie! Eventually once life gets into more of a routine I will make a book of all these pictures for MacKenzie, and one for her brother after he is born also, however for now the blog will have to do!


MacKenzie smiling! I love my little girl's smile!!!!!!


MacKenzie with her favorite stuffy! She is like her mommy when it comes to liking stuffies. Often in the afternoon when I lay her on her back to play a bit and I give her, her stuffy I will use her contentment with it to run to the washroom quickly, and when I come back I find she is happily chomping away on the stuffy's ear.

1 comment:

Trev and Rebekah said...

Can't wait to see you on the 10th! Missing you