Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Growing Little Girl!


She looks so tiny all wrapped up and staring up at the flower sun thingy tied to the blanket!


She is growing more and more all the time. Basically I carry two babies around all day, one in my arms and the other in my tummy! MacKenzie has a cold so she is pretty grumpy these days, except for little bits here and there. IN this picture she was pretty content. Right now she is out with daddy who is getting a few thing from the store - like lemon juice for mommy who also has a cold too. This too shall pass!

So there you have it some pictures of my precious little girl. Instead of the rantings and ravings of a hormonal, sick, pregnant mama!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing