Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Please Pray

Please pray for me. I am 34 weeks pregnant and really struggling with sleeping due to not being able to breathe through my nose at night, and my body is doing weird things. If I could be miserable by my self on the couch I would be, however I also have a two month old to take care of. I am blessed that Jeral is home so much, and that tonight he is staying home with me and MacKenzie instead of going to play volleyball. Please pray that my sinus' clear up and that I will be able to sleep. I know that is hard for some to read yet I really do just want to into labor early and have my son, so I can be a mommy to both of my children on the outside world. I'd be okay with tomorrow.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trev and Rebekah said...

Praying and thinking of you

Jen Glen said...

I can't imagine what it would be like to not be able to take medications when you're sick. I'm sorry you're not feeling well. What do they consider full term?

Kelsie-Lynn said...

Hi Leanne!
I will be totally thinking and praying for you. Being pregnant and sick is awful!