Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Few More Pictures


Resting in her Daddy's arms! Look at how relaxed and totally trusting she is in her DADA! I love this picture and what it represents! When MacKenzie's Auntie Joy was here she pointed out while Mackenzie was resting totally relaxed and totally open, that this is what it looks like and means to rest in the arms of God. Trust Joy to use any moment as a teaching moment - which this mama does not mind I sort of miss those moments every other week. All in all I think it is a great picture, and it does not hurt that my husband is a rather good looking hunk!!!!!


This is what MacKenzie and I were doing before Auntie Joy came last week. I thought she looked pretty dang cute so I took a picture. Seriously this frog bath has been great, so she does not slip and slide around. However MacKenzie's favorite bath time is with mama in the big bath tub upstairs!

Last night MacKenzie slept from 11:15 pm to 5:50 am! Way to go MacKenzie!!!!! Hopefully mommy will be able to sleep that long too in the next few weeks, however Jaris tends to have something to say about that.

No comments: