Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Sunday, February 28, 2010

More Pictures!


Daddy posing for the picture! He melted my heart on Saturday morning when I was sitting at the computer and I heard him say to MacKenzie that he does not know how he could live without her!!!!!!!! That is the truth for both of us we love her so much!


Sunday Morning before going to church!


Having some tummy time!

In other news I am still not able to breathe properly and my OBGYN is gone for a month and his replacement is not here for another week. I am not to impressed with that. However tomorrow MacKenzie and I will see my regular doctor and here is hoping she will prescribe and allergy nasal spray that is non-addictive so I can at least get a little but of sleep. I broke down again last night after almost a week and used a nasal spray just to get a few hours of sleep. I will head the the health food store with MacKenzie today to see if I can find some other natural remedies that will help me because the vicks all over my back, chest, neck, feet and nose did not cut it. Funny I hate vicks with a passion and yet to get some sleep I will do anything!

Well there is the update. As of now it still looks like our trip to Vancouver and Abbotsford is on hold!

3 comments:

Miranda said...

My doctor just prescribed me Avamys (I think that is how it is spelled). So far it is working wonderfully. Dr. said she likes that one better than traditional sprays like Nasonex and the other kind I can't remember the name of. :)

Hope you clear up soon! I feel your pain friend (and lack of sleep!!). HUGS!

Kelsie-Lynn said...

I love the last picture. What a sweetie. Hope you can get some relief soon.

Trev and Rebekah said...

I too hope you find relief. I totally understand why the trip is on hold. I'll miss seeing you but totally understand.
Hugs. Did you get the note about Isaiah praying for you?