Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

MARCH

Wow it is March already!!!!!! Time just seems to be going by so quickly. MacKenzie is growing more and more everyday. She is sitting up when we help her to and she is getting stronger and stronger every day. Her head control is amazing.

I am going on walks everyday with her. I wish I could walk with her in the baby carrier however with Jaris still inside me it does not work, so in the stroller it is. I am hoping that this will help Jaris to drop and engage. I am enjoying the weather and being outside is helping me to breathe during the day.

My GP did give me something yesterday that seems to be helping. It helped a bit last night so here is hoping that tonight is better, and that we will get to go on our trip!!!!!! However if we stay home I am sure that we will do a few day trips here and there since we ship our birds on Thursday.

Well I need to go put MacKenzie down and get ready for my date tonight. Tonight is the first time since we have become parents that we are going out without MacKenzie. She is spending the evening with Uncle Mark and Auntie Jodi - mommy really wants her little girl used to hanging out with her uncle and auntie so that when we have to go to the hospital to have Jaris MacKenzie is used to her other family members.

No comments: