Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Growing Up


Our little girl is growing up way to quickly! She has taken to holding her own bottle while feeding. She doesn't hold it the whole time, however she holds it long enough to give us pictures of her holding it. Also last night MacKenzie slept through the night for the first time. I feed her at 8:30 pm, put her down shortly after 9pm and I got up at 2:30 am to make a bottle assuming she would be awake by 3 am, however instead she got up when daddy got up at 6:30 am. Maybe moving her to the crib was not such a bad idea!

So it looks like we are going to Abbotsford again this weekend. Jeral's uncle passed away last week and the memorial is this coming Saturday. Originally we thought it was to risky, however once we realized that all of MacKenzie's care takers if I go into labor are either down in Abbotsford and Vancouver for the weekend, of flying to South Africa making the trip while I am very pregnant makes sense. My Dr. said he will give me my files to take with me just in case anything happens while we are down there, I can just go into a hospital and hand them my files, so they have everything on hand! However here is really hoping something happens this week, and yet the reality is Jaris is coming when Jaris and we will have to wait on him!

2 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

We are here if we can help in any way. You know that right? Need a place to stay? You can have our room.

Patkau Life said...

haha. the whole moving them to the crib worked for my son. as soon as we moved him out of our room he slept through the night. turned out he was a light sleeper and when one of us moved too much it would wake him and he would want to eat. Funny how kids work.