Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Our Trip and Ramblings


This was MacKenzie just before our trip to Abbotsford and Vancouver! We were packing things up so we let her be entertained by her stuffie and luckily I was able to capture this on camera! We have the most adorable girl in the whole wide world and we lover her very much, and I will never be able to say that enough!!!!!


Our Second stop was at our friends in Abbotsford we got together with a few friends for supper so we got to see them all at once! I must admit it would have been nice to get some one on one time with Marie, however that will have to wait for a bit. We had a great supper and 3 members of the "Joy Club" were there and so we had to have a "Joy Club" discussion - it was great.



MacKenzie with Sammy - she was not into being passed around to little kids, and she was tired form traveling, however she did great. My friend Trina's 7 month old son was totally taken in by her - I smell some match making going on in the future :) To bad I do not have any pictures of him just looking at MacKenzie. It was also great for MacKenzie to be around the noise of other kids because lets face it in the next couple of weeks here there will be another baby making noise.


Here is MacKenzie with another son's friend! On our way home we got to stop in and have lunch with our friends Trev and Rebekah. The fed us a great lunch and it was nice to spend some time with them, even though it was short.


Rebekah and I with my little girl - the first few pictures MacKenzie was not impressed with us, so we had to stop and I bounced her on my belly - aka her little brother Jaris and then she started to smile. I wish we could have had longer, however we needed to get going home! It is funny how much longer trips take when you have a little one. We decided to stop in Kamloops at my mom's house, just so we could feed MacKenzie. I guess we could have just pulled over and i could have jumped int he second row and fed her in the car seat, however I just wanted to hold her while I fed her so we decided to stop. I know it was nice for my mom to get to see and hold MacKenzie!

We had a great trip, and it was a lot more relaxing than I thought it would be - in part due to my husband putting his foot down when I was about to schedule everyday and every meal time with friends. We had a great time just going on walks, and looking around and shopping for our children of course!!!!! Jeral's sister was a gracious host for three nights, and it was great to just be able to relax and not worry about packing everything up everyday to go to someone else's house.

So that is our trip!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How great that you got to go down and see everyone though. Thats awesome that Leanne hosted so everyone could visit!

Trev and Rebekah said...

I love the picture of Isaiah holding her. He's so good with babies. We loved having you and hope it can happen again some time. Much love