Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Waiting!

I had been postponing this post in the hopes that I could introduce everyone to our son however we are still waiting. After being told I would be induced today if my blood pressure was high, my blood pressure dropped, so no breaking my water just yet. I had 4 solid hours of contractions tonight only to have them subside when I lay down next to MacKenzie to sooth and snuggle with her. I was as of yesterday 3 centimeters dilated and 100% effaced, which is all good. Now we need for my water to break and or some powerful and consistent contractions.

Oh well one more night with my daughter who I love more than anything and anyone other than her daddy.

Today we found out that not only is Jaris in the 90th percentile for weight. He is also in the 90th percentile for length. So it appears that we are going to have a big and long baby. Oiy and ouch! So the sooner he comes the better!!!!

Here is hoping that the contractions come back full force and Jaris is here soon!

4 comments:

Ashlea said...

So excited that you will get to hold your baby boy soon!
Can't wait to hear the news :)

Trev and Rebekah said...

Trev scared me in an attempt to scare the baby out. Get Jeral to scare you some how. Worked for me! :0)

I can't wait to hear.

Jen Glen said...

Wow! I can't believe he's coming! Looking forward to meeting him too.

Jen Glen said...

I guess I should clarify that last sentence. By meeting I of course mean seeing him in pictures and reading all about him! :)