Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Friday, March 12, 2010

Week 36/37

While I am trying to find my keys/waiting for the hotel to call me back to see if my keys were left there I may as well update my blog!

Yesterday I saw the replacement OBGYN and everything is going well. Jaris is head down with his back out so that is nice, which means I can start the herbal regiment that my friend took in the hopes that my labor is similar to hers!!!!!! However the reality is that my labor will be the way it is for me and that is it.

The new guy for this month looks like he is 12 years old, I guess that is because Dr. Upton is much older. All seems well so that is good. I have an ultra sound sometime next week at the request of the Diabete's Education Centre and the reality is I will not turn down an opportunity to see my son! The new doctor does not think my son is a big baby so that is nice, and yet I know that could change in the next couple of weeks!

Yesterday we bought another car seat and today I will go look at a few other baby places in Vernon to see if we can find another one that matches, or something nice and pink for MacKenzie - we will see. We also wanted to buy another crib however the one we wanted was out of stock and will not be in for a a week to 10 days, so that is life. good thing we have another playpen is we need to set it up in our room. I was just hoping to have MacKenzie in a crib this week - still in our room and yet in a crib! We got her some adorable bedding and I am excited to get the crib all set up with it!

Well that is it for now!

No comments: