Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Monday, February 1, 2010

UGH!!!!!!

So up until now most of my pregnancy had been perfect. Nothing really to complain about too much. However imagine my shock when I realized I had a huge amount of bruising and veins bulging in a rather tender area. The reality is that for the past few days this was probably happening, however I just thought the pain was from walking too much with my daughter - not from Vulva Varicose Veins developing. However the reality is that a combination of walking tons with my daughter in my arms and the way my son in my womb is putting pressure on things has aggravated the condition. And due to where they are positioned, I am not even able to wear the supportive stalkings to keep them from getting worse. As much as I am not a fan of wearing something grannyish I would this time just to keep the problem from getting worse. The solution is to rest lots with the lower half of my body elevated - yeah not likely to happen with a little one in my arms!!!!!!!! I am just venting.

The reality is Jeral will have to be on call to come in from teh barns and shop whenever MacKenzie does not want to settle unless she is being walked around, and I will have to make the healthy and wise choice to ask for help from friends so the "issue" does not get worse. I am stuck with this until Jaris is born, so now I would be rather happy if he came 2-3 weeks early, just so the pain goes away! Well enough venting for now! At least my daughter is well bonded and attached to us, so if I need friends to come over and hold her that will work, so thank you Jesus for that blessing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your "issue". Pregnancy is so hard on the body! But so wonderful that MacKenzie is attached and bonding; I would love to come meet her and see you while Anika and I are down in February. Have you met Renee's new baby? Maybe we could all get together sometime if you are both feeling up to it.
Ashlea

Daphne said...

I wish I lived next door so I could come and carry that beautiful little girl whenever you needed. I have a three year old who would just love to carry her too! And feed her...and play dolls with her...and push her around in the doll carriage...you get the picture!!! :-) Wishing you well!